Join us for the next summit in 2021!
What a great Summit!
The 2019 Delaware Estuary Science and Environmental Summit took place from Jan. 27-30. The theme was Estuary 2029: Saving Our System Through Collaboration.
Access the 2019 proceedings here! Proceedings include student award winners, summit program & abstract book.
See the table below for 2019 presentations.
PDE has archived hundreds of posters and presentations for your convenience, authors willing.
What is the summit all about?
Every two years, the Partnership for the Delaware Estuary (PDE) holds a summit that focuses on developing practical solutions to challenges facing our tidal Delaware River and Bay. We invite scientists, managers, educators and the public. At the 2019 summit. we had dozens of experts and more than 100 presentations about clean water, healthy habitats, shellfish, tidal wetlands, monitoring, horseshoe crabs and other wildlife, and more.
Who should attend these summits?
- Environmental researchers
- Environmental education and outreach specialists
- University extension specialists and marine agents
- State and federal resource managers
- Environmental consultants and corporations
- Environmental interest groups
- Municipal officials
- Graduate and undergraduate environmental students
- Concerned citizens
Thank you to our generous sponsors for the 2019 summit!
Photos from the 2019 Summit
Science Summit 2019