What is the Urban Waters Federal Partnership?
JOIN US FOR OUR UPCOMING WEBINAR SERIES ON CONNECTING YOUTH TO URBAN WATERWAYS!
Monday, November 2nd 12:00 – 1:30pm (Register HERE)
- John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum – Philadelphia, PA
- Discovery Center – Philadelphia, PA
- Brandywine River Shad Project
Tuesday, November 10th 12:00 – 1:00pm (Register HERE)
- UrbanPromise – Camden, NJ
- Center for Aquatic Sciences at Adventure Aquarium – Camden, NJ
Tuesday, November 17th 12:00 – 1:00pm (Register HERE)
- Alliance for Watershed Education of the Delaware River
- Delaware Museum of Natural History – Wilmington, DE
The goal of the Urban Waters Federal Partnership (UWFP) is to restore and reconnect urban communities, particularly those that are overburdened or economically distressed, to waterways by improving coordination among federal agencies. There are 19 different Designated Urban Waters Locations in this national program. Each Urban Waters location collaborates with local community-led revitalization efforts to improve water systems and promote their economic, environmental, and social benefits.
You can learn more about Urban Waters here.