2019 Delaware Estuary Science & Environmental Summit
Estuary 2029: Saving our System through Collaboration
When: Sunday, Jan. 27 -30, 2019
Where: The Grand Hotel, Cape May, NJ
Mark your calendar for the 2019 Delaware Estuary Science & Environmental Summit!
This three-day conference retreat will bring together scientists, researchers, managers and environmental education specialists to share information.
Estuary 2029: Saving our System Through Collaboration, highlights inter-disciplinary and cross-sector relationships that will be needed to successfully implement the revised Comprehensive Conservation Management Plan for the Delaware Estuary. Attendees will be invited to forge new collaborations that promote ecosystem-based science, management and restoration.
Who should attend?
- Environmental researchers
- Environmental education and outreach specialists
- University extension specialists and marine agents
- State and federal resource managers
- Environmental consultants and corporations
- Environmental interest groups
- Municipal officials
- Graduate and undergraduate environmental students
- Concerned citizens
Click here For Information on Submitting Abstracts and Summit Registration
Want to be a sponsor? Click here to learn more about sponsorship levels and benefits.