Thank you for your interest in Pennsylvania Coast Day, a free festival hosted by the Partnership for the Delaware Estuary in Philadelphia. We are working hard to plan next September's event, which we predict will be even better than 2015. This year, for example:
- Almost 500 people won a prize for completing our Wonders of Water Challenge. That’s about 150 more than last year!
- Almost 400 adventurers paddled Penn's Landing in a kayak or pedal boat.
- Over 360 passengers enjoyed a narrated tour of the Delaware River on the RiverLink Ferry.
- Almost 200 Philadelphians explored the Fairmount Water Works thanks to our free shuttle bus. That’s over 60% more than last year!
- Over 200 riders set sail on the Delaware River aboard the Patriot tour boat. That's almost 30 more, despite the threat of rain.
- 180 visitors toured the Independence Seaport Museum.
- Almost 30 volunteers signed up to protect waterways by marking storm drains
See all that Pennsylvania Coast Day has to offer in our updated photo gallery, or click this page's slideshow.