Discover all that Pennsylvania’s coast has to boast at Pennsylvania Coast Day. This free festival will take place at Walnut Plaza (Columbus Avenue at Walnut Street) on Penn's Landing on September 10, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Visitors to Pennsylvania Coast Day will enjoy:
- Free boat rides and tours*
- Free rowboating or swan pedal boating**
- Remote-controlled model ship races
- Free t-shirts and prizes*
- Free face painting
- Arts and crafts
All this will be available at no cost. See for yourself in our photo gallery. Plus you can enjoy a fun, hands-on science lab inside the Independence Seaport Museum(admission rates apply).
Visitors can even ride a free, round-trip shuttle to the Fairmount Water Works. Here they can:
- Compete in the Philly Fun Fishing Fest early that morning
- Explore the historic Fairmount Water Works and Schuylkill River
* Supplies limited
** Riders must be at least 6 for pedal boats. All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.