Thank you for your interest in Pennsylvania Coast Day, a free festival hosted by the Partnership for the Delaware Estuary in Philadelphia. We are working hard to plan next September's event, which we predict will be even better than 2016. Last time, for example:
- 350 people won a prize for completing our Wonders of Water Challenge.
- Over 350 adventurers paddled Penn's Landing in a rowboat or swan pedal boat.
- Over 130 visitors toured the Independence Seaport Museum.
- Almost 100 Philadelphians explored the Fairmount Water Works thanks to our free shuttle bus.
- Almost 100 riders set sail on the Delaware River aboard the Patriot tour boat.
See all that Pennsylvania Coast Day has to offer in our updated photo gallery, or click this page’s slideshow.